Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm tired ... tired of playing the game ...

Mainly tired of exercise right now, hardy har har.

I'm teaching a lot of extra classes as a substitute for others, and practicing new routines. I'm finding it hard to concentrate when I sit down at home. I immediately start spacing out.

I've been dragging myself off the couch today just to try to accomplish things, like laundry. And putting together the push reel lawn mower. And trying it out on our monstrous lawn. (Tired out real quick, I'll tell you what.)

Searching for the motivation to write. I've got story ideas, so that's not my problem this time. I think the fact that it's summer in Alaska and I'm wiped out is making it real hard to focus.

In fact, I think my ability to focus has just run out again. Time for dinner.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Ain't it a fwigging shame I'm so TIIIIRED!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling well! You put it well, made we smile.