Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Told my boss... and lived

Today I told my boss that I was going to be quitting soon. I'd been dreading it for about a week. She has such a fiery temper, you never know what parts of you will be singed in her presence. I didn't know whether to pray that she was in a good mood (my news would ruin the good mood) or a bad one (she'd bite my head off, chew it up, and spit it into a herd of stampeding cattle.)


Not only was she cool about it, she told me that even in Alaska I would still have a job with her if I needed one. She said I could send and pick up work over the email. Wow, she really is a nice lady, though she tries to prove that wrong most of the time.


Just kidding. You know I love you, W.


Other than that, no new developments. I looked at cat carriers today with airline regulations in mind, took some pictures of Dusty curled up with his head on one of the sneakers, and generally wasted the afternoon.


I know, I know, W. I should be working. Sigh.


But first, some adorable Dusty photos, just for the halibut.



Okay, we'll settle for one photo. It's past my bedtime. Yawn.

No comments: