Sunday, July 15, 2007

I need a good rant...

Do you ever feel like you're the only one who likes to plan things out in advance so you're not rushing to get things done at the last minute?

I want to plan out this whole going to Alaska thing. I want to know when I'm leaving for Reno to train for my management position so that we can figure out when to move out of the apartment. I want to know when the best time to hold the yard sale will be. I want to be able to plan some time to go to Alder Creek with my family, celebrate my best friend's "29.95 plus shipping and handling" birthday (at least she's creative about the horrifying fact that SHE'S TURNING 30 THIS YEAR! HAHAHA!), and have a last hoorah in California party to say goodbye to all the people I'll love and miss.

I like to know things ahead of time so I can be ready when the fit hits the shan. Then I can duck and let Logan take it in the face.

Wait, I have to kiss him, though. Maybe not such a hot idea.

I'm so agitated by this not being able to plan snit of mine that I'm biting my nails again. Most of you know that I've spent three-quarters of my life trying to knock that off, but it sneaks back up on me every once in a while when I get stressed.

I think I'm beyond stressed. My brain is bulging through the seams of my skull. I'd make a neat Anime movie. Something creepy like Akira.

Spouse creature is home and wants the computer. So... I'm going to bed. Blessed be!

No comments: