Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yard Sale Day!!!!

Come one, come all! Hurry, hurry, here's your chance. See the mystery and romance!

Oops, sorry. Slipped into a little Disney there. At least I know one person will appreciate it! Hi Matthew!

Well, this is it. We start the yard sale today at 9 AM. Well, technically 8:45. One of my father's neighbors asked if they could come a bit early. Since he was offering to let people park across the street near his road, how could I refuse?

So if you have the time, please drop in. We have an ad in the Gold Panner, but I expect both days to be filled with stretches of boredom. A little distraction would be most welcome. It's being held at my parents' house. See ad in the Yard Sale section of the Gold Panner for the address.

(A la Cal Worthington) See ya here!

No comments: